Since… er… February…
- I’ve changed jobs – Yes, working 60+ hours a week in a job I wasn’t particularly deriving any satisfaction from is not good for your health or well-being. The new job is a lot better.
- Many movies have been watched – Including “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” (better than the 1st, impressive action sequences. The “spy thriller” elements were a little over-sold, but on balance it worked). The Amazing Spiderman 2 (adequate, not brilliant. Felt like a holding film for the Sinister 6 and the next movie). X-Men: Days of Future Past (Or “F**k You, Brett Ratner”)
- Concerts! Wandered off to finally watch “Star Trek Live”, and saw the 2009 reboot movie at the Albert Hall, with a live orchestra playing the soundtrack. Followed that a day later with an Elgar concert at the South Bank (AWESOME stuff).
- Discovered “The Amazing Adventure Hour” – A podcast radio play type affair. Terribly funny and has some really cool guest stars (Nathan Fillion, Clark Gregg, Gillian Jacobs, Patton Oswald, Joshua Malina, Bradley Whitford and more). You should find it and listen, especially to “Beyond Belief” and to “Sparks Nevada – Marshal on Mars”.
- I started Yoga lessons – Yes, it’s exactly as funny as you imagine it is.
- I seem to be turning into Michael Caine…
- I have a SHIELD badge… damn you HYDRA
- That’s it.
See you in a few months.